INVITATION TO BID
The Municipality of Lazi, Siquijor through its Bids and Awards Committee (BAC), invites suppliers/manufacturers/distributors/contractors to apply for eligibility and to bid for the hereunder project:
Name of Project: REHABILITATION/IMPROVEMENT OF MUNICIPAL ROAD AT J. ROMERO STREET EXTENSION
Location: Lazi, Siquijor
Brief Description: Project Billboard/Signboard, Occupational Safety and Health Program, Mobilization/Demobilization, Removal of Actual Structures/Obstruction (Asphalt Pavement, 0.10m thk), Surplus Common Excavation, Subgrade Preparation (Existing Pavement), Pipe Culverts, Grouted Riprap, Aggregate Subbase Course, Portland Cement Concrete Pavement (Unreinforced) 0.23m thk, 14 days.
The Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC) is Php 5,260,000.00. All bids in excess of the ABC shall be automatically rejected. Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using non-discretionary pass/fail criteria as specified in the Revised Implementing Rules and Regulations of Republic Act No. 9184 (R.A. 9184), otherwise known as the Government Procurement Reform Act. Only submissions from Bidders who pass the eligibility check will be opened.
I. General Requirements
This document presents the instructions, minimum requirements, and prescribed forms required for eligibility to bid. All the documents to be submitted for eligibility to bid should be separated by appropriately labeled tabs. All Bidders/Proponents are required to follow the suggested format and presentation of the documents. All documents must be in legal size bond paper and must be placed in sealed long envelopes and labeled as follows:
• Envelope 1 – Eligibility Requirements and Technical Components of the bid
• Envelope 2 – Financial Component of the bid
The Bidder/Proponent must first comply with the following requirements and provide documentary proof and/or certifications to support claims made, and place such documents in Envelope 1. The basic documents must be separated by dividers, e.g., colored paper, cardboard, etc. with tabs as assigned below:
1. Valid Philippine Contractors Accreditation Board (PCAB) License and Registration;
2. Board Resolution/Special Power of Attorney authorizing the representative/signatory to sign and submit bid proposals and other documents
3. Certified true copy of Department of Trade and Industry (DTI) business name registration or SEC registration certificate, whichever may be appropriate under existing laws of the Philippines
4. Certified true copy of valid and current Mayor’s permit/municipal license;
5. Certified true copy of BIR Registration or Taxpayer’s Identification Number;
6. Certified true copy of PHILGEPS Registration;
7. Latest Tax Clearance;
8. Income Tax Return;
9. Statement of the prospective bidder that it is not “blacklisted” or barred from bidding by the government or any of its agencies, offices, corporations, or LGUs, including non-inclusion in the Consolidated Blacklisting Report issued by the Government Procurement Policy Board (GPPB), once released in accordance with the guidelines to be issued by the GPPB;
10. Audited Financial Statements for the Preceding Year;
11. Computation of Net Financial Computation Capacity (NFCC);
12. Statement of the prospective bidder of all its ongoing and completed government and private contracts during the past three years, where applicable, including contracts awarded but not yet started, if any. The statement shall state for each contract whether said contract is: Ongoing, Completed, or Awarded but not yet started: within the past three years, where applicable. The statement shall include, for each contract, the following:
o name of the contract;
o date of the contract;
o kinds of goods sold;
o amount of contract and value of outstanding contracts;
o date of delivery;
o end user’s acceptance, if completed; and
o specification whether prospective bidder is a manufacturer, supplier, or distributor;
13. Bid Security/Bid-Securing Declaration
14. Organizational Chart for the Contract
15. Personnel to be Assigned to the Contract
16. List of Equipment
17. Notarize Omnibus Sworn Statement;
18. Affidavit of Site Inspection
II. General Evaluation Methods/Criteria
The Bids and Awards Committee (BAC) will initially evaluate the eligibility requirements submitted by each Bidder based on the completeness of submitted documents. BAC members shall check for the completeness, organization, and accuracy of information provided. Envelopes 1 and 2 will only be opened on 07 June 2022 during the opening of bids. (See section III for the complete schedule.)
Late or incomplete submission and/or inaccurate information shall automatically disqualify the Bidder/Proponent.
Only Bidders/Proponents with complete and accurate background information shall be evaluated based on the following:
1. Legality of existence of the Bidder/Proponent, whether the Bidder/Proponent is a legitimate and duly authorized entity.
2. Financial capability, whether the Bidder/Proponent is in good financial standing and is capable of financing the requirements of the contract.
3. Service capability, whether the Bidder/Proponent has the organizational capability to deliver the services and to provide assistance/support.
4. User acceptance of services or track record based on solicited feedback from selected clients served or accredited by the Bidder/Proponent; and
5. Other criteria as may be recommended/prescribed by the BAC and the Commission on Audit.
III. Schedule for the Bidding
18 May 2022 Issuance of Bid Documents
26 May 2022 Pre-Bid Conference
07 June 2022 Opening of Bids
08 June 2022 Bid Evaluation
09 June 2022 Post-Qualification
13 June 2022 Notice of Award
Bid Documents will be available only to prospective bidders upon payment of a non-refundable amount of Php 10,000.00 to the LGU cashier.
The pre-bid conference is scheduled on 26 May 2022, 10:00 a.m. at the Office of the Bids and Awards Committee, 2nd Floor Municipal Building, Tigbawan, Lazi, Siquijor. All bidders are required to attend the meeting to discuss relevant issues pertaining to the whole exercise of the bidding procedure as well as clarifications of eligibility requirements and other related matters. The opening of bids shall follow the procedure prescribed in RA 9184 and shall take place on 07 June 2022, 9:30 a.m.
IV. Inquiries and Submission of Bidding Forms
All documents to be submitted should be logged in by the BAC Secretariat indicating the exact time of receipt. The Head of BAC Secretariat, Ms. Letecia D. Ragasa, must receive all bid proposals not later than 9:20 a.m. (LGU-Lazi time) on 07 June 2022 addressed to the Bids and Awards Committee.
For further inquiries, please contact Letecia D. Ragasa at cellphone number +63915-681-0165 or at email address firstname.lastname@example.org respectively.